wanting to arrange a meeting of brewers (Ont)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chef-Ryan

Reaction score
Good day everyone, I have been just kind of thinking it would be cool to see how many home brewers there is in my area (or within a reasonable drive), and maybe setup a date and time to meet at say a coffee shop. I live in York Region and would probably aim to have the meeting in the newmarket area but would be open to further south since I work closer to vaughn and oak ridges :). Any Thoughts? I am just tossing a line to see if there is any interest.

Thanks
Ryan Clements

It would be cool to have a tasting somewhere if possible in the future - or a "brew swap" maybe? I'm in Hamilton but make it up to Toronto frequently. (lived there for a few years)

i'm between york region and the cottage and have just started out with homebrewing

I'm in Brampton.
Just did my first Brewers best batch after a couple of years of HME brewing. I could go for an exchange/meetup

Back