• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 1500 watt 120v Heat Stick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brulosopher

Reaction score
I built this in March 2012 and no longer need it since I am converting to natural gas. It works great on a dedicated 15 amp circuit or a any other 20 amp circuit. This is the very popular build all over the internet. I'll take the first reasonable offer I get. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread or PM me. If you're interested in making me an offer, please PM me. Shipping will be $13.

I'm also open to trades. Since I plan on building a make-shift HERMS at some point, I'd really like to get a 50' x 1/2" copper immersion chiller. I can't think of anything else I really want, but I'll consider any offer ;)

Cheers!

I don't know the cost to build but i would like to hold my place, care to elaborate

Elaborate on cost? After all was said and done, I spent about $70 building this. That's parts, JB Weld, tax, etc. Is that what you were looking for?

Back