I am one final away from graduating...but I'm stuck on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrkristofo

Reaction score
Really, I should be studying for this. Thermodynamics/Physical Chemistry II final tomorrow AM. First thing in the morning on my birthday, no less. Then I walk friday.

But really, all I want to do is kill time on here with periodic checks of my hops' growth in the backyard. :D

Motivation, please? kthanks

Step away from the internets!!!!!!

Get back to Thermodynamics.

HBT will STILL be here when you wake up with your post finals night of drinking hangover sometime Friday afternoon....:D

There will be more should I secondary or is my beer ruin threads, so it will look like you never left. :D

Good luck on your exam!

duty_calls.png

:mug:

P-Chem 2? Damn, does that bring back some memories...

Our last semester, we had one of our Chem E senior level finals the day before graduation. This was also the morning after a tradition we had at UF called "Gator Stomp" where you got a t-shirt and got a free drink at each participating bar in town. I only stomped for an hour and a half and came home and finished studying. That final was hilarious! I think of the 40 of us in there, 2 of us were anything close to sober when taking that final (I was one of them...) It smelled like a bar room floor the day after St. Patty's Day!

Just study! You will be so happy after walking Friday that this will all seem like a distant memory for you! Go in there, kick some ass and take some names! Then Relax, don't worry, drink your stash of homebrew! The worst is over, you only have one final left!

Oh, and Happy early Birthday!!!

The worst is over...
Gotta disagree... If this is his last college final, then the BEST part is over. The worst part (rest of your life) is just starting :D

Oh I forgot the motivation part.

Chicks dig guys who pass their Thermodynamics final. :D
Unfortunately though, not for a few more years until they realize...wait the football player is deusche working at a gas station...Thermodynamics boy I dissed 5 years ago is a successful engineer living the good life and you can actually have a conversation with him that doesn't involve fart jokes and gun show tickets.

Thanks. I'm most of the way there. Final is at 8am...done with it at 10am. then it's officially happy birthday/happy graduation to me. Gonna brew in the afternoon, not sure what yet...
Happy Birthday and graduation. Enjoy the celebratory brew day. If you like hops, I suggest Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale...or at least something and call it that :D

Congrats on finishing, I'm almost there myself. I vote you brew something to drink soon, and something to age for 10-15 years to drink when you retire(you do have an ira right?)

If you're Mountain Time Zone, WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Congrats!@!!!

If your Pacific Time Zone, WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! You still won't see it until your done!

Now you get to embark on the next phase of life. Best of luck to you!

Congrats on finishing, I'm almost there myself. I vote you brew something to drink soon, and something to age for 10-15 years to drink when you retire(you do have an ira right?)

Hate to break it to you, but most people do not retire 10-15 years after graduating college. Unless they get REALLY GOOD jobs REALLY FAST!
And most people do not have IRAs or 401's right out of college.

How'd the final go? How;d the bars go afterwards? Any post college Punanny yet:D

Hate to break it to you, but most people do not retire 10-15 years after graduating college. Unless they get REALLY GOOD jobs REALLY FAST!
And most people do not have IRAs or 401's right out of college.

How'd the final go? How;d the bars go afterwards? Any post college Punanny yet:D

I got an IRA the first year I started college(after taking macroeconomics), any extra money that doesn't go to brewing goes to it.

But, uh, yeah....to the OP, I'll drink a beer for you in case you did well, or in case you did poor...either way the bible tells you to drink in either case so there's that.

Done. Clear. College is over.

Hasn't really sunk in yet. Maybe it will when I walk tomorrow. Either way, I start a PhD in the fall, so there's still plenty of school left.

I am feeling nice after a bottle of Ruination that I sequestered past the border....

I got an IRA the first year I started college(after taking macroeconomics), any extra money that doesn't go to brewing goes to it.
Then you sir are more responsible than the average college student :D

Done. Clear. College is over.

Hasn't really sunk in yet. Maybe it will when I walk tomorrow. Either way, I start a PhD in the fall, so there's still plenty of school left.

I am feeling nice after a bottle of Ruination that I sequestered past the border....
Congrats on the bachelors. I don't know how people stick around for PHD's. I know it gets your tons of money but man, you're in school till you're like what 30?

Back