Western Arkansas Eastern Oklahoma Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdkeisman

Reaction score
I'm interested in getting a group buy from Country Malt Group for this area. We are just getting started doing all grain brewing and would like to get in on buying grains in bulk for .65 cents a pound verses the $1.99 most homebrew supply stores charge. They also have hops for $7 a pound verses the $1.99 an ounce at most places.

I heard that they started selling only to dealers. I have been getting some good prices from Paul at Grow Fresh Organics in Ft. Smith if I order in large quantities.

Ok. I was just checking, I saw on their website that they were selling to home brewers that already had established accounts with them, I am not one of those tho.... Was kinda hopeful you might be, but by the sounds of it I'll just have to find some good shipping prices, since my area has a lack of brew supply stores and breweries.

I wouldn't mind getting in on a group buy but I'm in central AR. I've been getting my grain from Fermentables in Little Rock, the prices are actually less than if I paid to ship it from places like NB. Only thing that sucks for me is they don't have any pale ale malt. Good to see more AR brewers around here.

Back