Mailorder Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
Has anybody ever ordered beer online? I know of Bevmo. I found a couple others by way of Google, but after this experience (see below) I won't go through a company without some positive testimonials!

I had a terrible experience this summer with www.wallywine.com. I urge you NOT to use them. They screwed me over on a case of Stone Epic 7-7-07. They sold me 12 bottles, assured me that they had it in stock and then convinced me to upgrade to next day shipping due to the warmer weather. Then my beer never showed up. Every time I called I got the run around. Finally I did a little snooping and found out who the supervisor was and got ahold of him. Even then, it took me 4 weeks to get my money back. I spent 110$ and never got my product. So FCUK them.

Anyways, I have been wanting to try and get a little variety as of late and was wondering about everybody else's experience with mailorder beer.

Any good sites other than Bevmo? I would love to get some DFH and maybe some other East Coast beers (thanks again ADX!!!) out here.

Liquid Solutions is a great trustworthy source. I've never mail ordered from them but have been to the store on several occasions. Matt does a great job and really takes care of the beer.

talleymonster said:
I would love to get some DFH and maybe some other East Coast beers (thanks again ADX!!!) out here.

Offer a trade here if you have anything interesting available locally.

talleymonster said:
I would love to get some DFH and maybe some other East Coast beers (thanks again ADX!!!) out here.

I'd be up for trading also, there's a lot of west coast beers I can't get out here (e.g. Stone).

Professor Frink said:
I'd be up for trading also, there's a lot of west coast beers I can't get out here (e.g. Stone).

We get plenty of west coast beers up here....do you get duck-rabbit there?

PearlJamNoCode said:
Oh my god that places looks like heaven.

Indeed it is and I'm like 5-10 minutes from it. The beers are definitely priced accordingly, but some of them are worth it. If you take the trip, ask for Jay or Dan when you go in...

OMFG I could spend THOUSANDS of dollars at liquidsolutions.... wow... just to be able to try stuff that I just can't get my greedy paws on, or obscure styles like Berliner Weisses and Gose.... DAMN!

Back