• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Custom Double 7 Gallon Conical for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McTarnamins

Reaction score
For Sale near St. Louis. I design and built these conical fermenters and documented it in this thread:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/conical-project-feedback-requested-37560/

I'm now selling them to make bigger ones. Each fermenter is 7 gallons and incorporates the following features:

Rotating racking arm
1/2 inch stainless dump valve
Clear 5/8" thick polycarbonate lid so you can see the fermentation
Each fermenter can be removed seperately from the stand for easy cleaning.
All stainless steel construction
Solidworks CAD designed system with laser cut steel
Pressurazible to enough pressure to push beer to a keg
Quick clamp lid (personally my favorite part of the design)

Selling for $1150. PM me if you are interested. I have tons of extra gaskets and things to go with it. More pics below.

7882-image004-12206.jpg

7882-image002-12202.jpg

7882-image001-12201.jpg

7882-img_2680-12207.jpg

7882-conicleproject3-12200.jpg

Do the conicals come out of the stand for cleaning? Or do you have to CIP?

Each come of the stand. the clamp arms make good handles to hold the fermenters if they are full of trub.

I'm negotiable on the price as well. I'll repost in a couple days. I'm also going to put this on Craigslist and Ebay but wanted this forum to get the first crack since i"ve been on here since day 1 (my day one not HBT day 1).

:mug:

I will be back in the states in eight weeks for R&R. If you still have these I will drive to St. Louis and pick them up!

Interested and could pick up. But have some questions. How do you control the temp with these? What are the dimensions? Weight aprox?

Some additional information.

Each fermenter is 6.7 gallons
The entire system weighs about 75 lbs.
The fermenters can be removed from the rack for easy cleaning
I have extra parts. Everything can be found on Mcmaster-carr
I will have to see about shipping. It would all have to be separate and cost is not included in price.
PM me your email address and I'll send more pictures.

Cheers,
Mctarnamins

BUMP

I'll now sell these for $400 for the set. Pickup in St. Louis Area. PM me if you need more pictures.

Thanks,
McTarnamins

Back