Cigar City

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have the humidor black ale for trade along with 1 bottle of Zukov. Let me know what you have for trade. Thanks.

I should have 2 more bottles of the 11% humidor black ale coming tonight. Let me know who is interested. Thanks.

Are you able to get Deschutes Abyss or Dissident or Black Butte Aniv?
I would love to try some Jai Alai(sp?) and I can get the Deschutes.
Feedback here and 100% on ebay.

Are you able to get Deschutes Abyss or Dissident or Black Butte Aniv?
I would love to try some Jai Alai(sp?) and I can get the Deschutes.
Feedback here and 100% on ebay.

I have Abyss & the Aniversary, but would enjoy getting more. I would evenbe up for trying some of their more normal styles as we dont get them in Fl. I would be more than happy to get you some Jai Alai or whatever other CCB brews for trade. The white oak is truly their stand out IPA. PM me and we can work it out.

Goose Island Bourbon County trade for a CCB Invasion Pale Ale

Haven't had a humidor that I didn't think was awesome. How many do you have left? What ccb do you have access to?

I have the Humidor black ale, batch 69 imp cream ale, Zukov, and possibly one good gourd. I also can get jai alai, maduro, heles, cracker, tocabaga, marti, & winter warmer.

Good Gourd was delicious last fall, easily one of the best "gourd" beers I've had.

Apparently they did 2 batches. The first batch was note bad, but did not live up to last years standards. This bottle is from the second batch which I think was better than last years. Bar none, the best pumpkin beer on the market.

I'm going to need some good ghourd. Definately some humidor black ale. And eberything cigar city that you can get your hands on. Someone better speak up on these before I get everything this dude has. Pm sent! Can you get saint somewhere? Fantastic, underrated brewery. Cycle brewing? What other breweries do you have access to?

The humidor black ale & Zukov are spoken for. Hoping to get the new pale ale, peach ipa, and blended series they are bottling this week.

I just caught this thread - I'll be at Hunahpu Day with TB BEERS homebrew club pouring beers all day. Last year was epic. This one will be even bigger I'm sure. Stop and say hi.

Dunedin Brewer's Guild

I went to several of them at Skipper's restaurant in Tampa. So damned much fun. Great music, and this year they say the food will be better.

Sweet! Yeah, Skippers was great last year. I will be buying my tickets soon.

I picked up 2 more bottles of Zhukov for trade along with 2 (4) packs of white oak Jai Alai. Let me know if you are interested in a trade. Thanks.

TBBrewer said:
I picked up 2 more bottles of Zhukov for trade along with 2 (4) packs of white oak Jai Alai. Let me know if you are interested in a trade. Thanks.

Want anything from Firestone? Russian River, Kern, etc are hit or miss. Definitely wouldn't mind trying jai alai.

Want anything from Firestone? Russian River, Kern, etc are hit or miss. Definitely wouldn't mind trying jai alai.

Kern' imp stout interest me along with Alesmith. I am a big fan of stouts, ipa`s, and barleywines. Any suggestions? Would you be interested in the regular jai alai or the white oak, or both? I can also get quite a few others from ccb if you are interested.

I am also interested in that new sucaba from firestone walker that they will be releasing in February.

Kern' imp stout interest me along with Alesmith. I am a big fan of stouts, ipa`s, and barleywines. Any suggestions? Would you be interested in the regular jai alai or the white oak, or both? I can also get quite a few others from ccb if you are interested.

Mmm, had a bomber of the CC Humidor Series IPA. I like this so much. The spanish cedar is very strong in it; I suspect that puts many people off. They don't make it often, at least it's hard to find, even in places that always stock all the CC stuff.

humidor_ipa_bottle.png

Mmm, had a bomber of the CC Humidor Series IPA. I like this so much. The spanish cedar is very strong in it; I suspect that puts many people off. They don't make it often, at least it's hard to find, even in places that always stock all the CC stuff.

You know, I cannot say I was a huge fan of this beer. Some people dig the cedar character and some don't. I am in the middle. The beer was done well, just not my favorite from them. I would love to see that beer on some white oak!

I am really looking forward to the release of the peach ipa they just did. Had it at their ipa day and was quite happy with it.

You know, I cannot say I was a huge fan of this beer. Some people dig the cedar character and some don't. I am in the middle. The beer was done well, just not my favorite from them. I would love to see that beer on some white oak!

The brewers at CCB claimed the humidor was their IPA just on ceader(on th brewing network podcast). I really liked the beer but the white oak IPA is better. Do you still have some white oak? If you do I'm pretty sure we can work a deal.

The brewers at CCB claimed the humidor was their IPA just on ceader(on th brewing network podcast). I really liked the beer but the white oak IPA is better. Do you still have some white oak? If you do I'm pretty sure we can work a deal.

Yep, I have an extra 4 pack of white oak. What are you thinking for trade? Lets throw another bomber in there to make it worth the shipping.

I'm not familiar with Sucaba or if it will be bottled. (Never mind, just figured out that its renamed from the old Abacus) I'm friends with the local rep (brewery is 1.5hrs away) so ill hit him up and find out the details. I have or can get FW Parabola and Wookie Jack, and have a 16th anniversary left. Kern only bottles a few of their beers and only distributes locally. Their regular stout is delicious though. Their winter IPA is fantastic and I believe I have fresh a bottle. If not I can have one picked up for me in two weeks at the Citra release.
Don't know if you'd be interested, but I also have a few more Stone 15th anniversary Escondidian Black IPA left. I know all of the notes said to drink fresh, but I bought a case and opened a bottle every month or two and I think it's peaking about now.
I'm interested in anything local to you. I love IPA's, unique Pales, flagship beers, etc. the white oak intrigues me. If not this time, in the future.

Yea I hate dfh really. The only two I like from them are 120 and Indian brown ale. I have a rogue xs imperial stout 2011, stone irs, stone enjoy by 2.15.13 ipa, founders breakfast stouts, bells expedition stout, stone mint choc stout colab, smuttynose big beer series Baltic porter and several other things if you're interested.

I'm not familiar with Sucaba or if it will be bottled. (Never mind, just figured out that its renamed from the old Abacus) I'm friends with the local rep (brewery is 1.5hrs away) so ill hit him up and find out the details. I have or can get FW Parabola and Wookie Jack, and have a 16th anniversary left. Kern only bottles a few of their beers and only distributes locally. Their regular stout is delicious though. Their winter IPA is fantastic and I believe I have fresh a bottle. If not I can have one picked up for me in two weeks at the Citra release.
Don't know if you'd be interested, but I also have a few more Stone 15th anniversary Escondidian Black IPA left. I know all of the notes said to drink fresh, but I bought a case and opened a bottle every month or two and I think it's peaking about now.
I'm interested in anything local to you. I love IPA's, unique Pales, flagship beers, etc. the white oak intrigues me. If not this time, in the future.
The Sucaba really interests me along with the Kern. My last choice would be the black ipa from stone. Let me know what you are interested in.

Sucaba will be here as soon as its released. Kern does not bottle Class X, but I'm working on finding some Class V or getting some purchased for me at the release. Firestone is pretty easy for me to get as long as its not a seasonal release, then obviously I have to wait until its released.
I got fresh Pliny an Blind Pig today.

Back