What's your brew day playlist?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I rock out some trombone shorty, galactic, sound defects, beatles, bill cobham, dream theater, audioslave, tool, anti-pop consortium, outkast, dan auerbach, cream, with a lil 1310 the ticket and NPR sprinkled in for good measure.

You guys?:ban:

Brew day staples are Black Keys, Bad Religion, Clutch, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Coup, Flogging Molly, Less Than Jake, Mad Caddies, Monster Magnet, Social Distortion, Stone Temple Pilots and White Stripes.

Devin Townsend, killswitch engage, In Flames, Soilwork, older Iron Maiden, Anthrax, and whatever else sounds good at the time. Mostly just metal, and maybe some Primus, if I'm in the mood.

jerryteague said:
Devin Townsend, killswitch engage, In Flames, Soilwork, older Iron Maiden, Anthrax, and whatever else sounds good at the time. Mostly just metal, and maybe some Primus, if I'm in the mood.

ALWAYS start with Best of the Skeletons in the Closet, usually some SRV and DMB, then head towards Sublime and end up on Pandora because I get too busy to pick albums...

Lately I have just been getting on turntable and letting it jam out for me. There are 2 or 3 rooms there that I enjoy.

I prefer Stevie Ray Vaughn, Clapton, BB King, Santana and the like. Relaxing playlist for a relaxing activity.

Blue Murder
Ella Riot (My Dear Disco)
Van Halen
Led Zep
RATT
Empire Strikes Back Soundtrack (John Williams is the man!)

Sometimes I feel like listening to a brewing podcast and lately I've been getting into Hayseed Dixie.

311. Specifically their album "Grassroots" due to the opening track "Homebrew" and because I swear the album cover is a closeup picture of a kettle of boiling wort.

311. Specifically their album "Grassroots" due to the opening track "Homebrew" and because I swear the album cover is a closeup picture of a kettle of boiling wort.

I'm also a fan of 311 but I also listen to country when brewing.

I particularly like this song by Billy Currington, substituting the lyrics for "I'm pretty good at brewing beer". :mug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back