time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is, but there are only so many different styles, so if you've been following the thread you'll notice there have been many occasions on which the poster asked for the adjuncts. It makes it more fun, as long as the clues aren't ridiculous.

I can see, so this is more of a guess the beer not the style? Just trying to understand the rules.

RandomBeerGuy said:
I can see, so this is more of a guess the beer not the style? Just trying to understand the rules.

The rules have evolved ;) I think in some cases they weren't even beers. I think its more of a "guess that beverage" now.

dang, and I almost guessed gingerbread instead of fruit cake. But I was really hoping there was a little baby Jesus floating in there somewhere.

Commercial European beer

image-1180412356.jpg

Good to know - I thought Czech Lager was a copyright thing - they could only be called Czech lagers if they were brewed in Czech. Kind of like Vidalia onions only come from Vidalia Georgia.

Back