Another craigslist score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrkrausen

Reaction score
So on my daily check on craigslist yesterday morning I see someone is selling a few components for a kegerator setup. They have a regulator, perlick sanke coupler and two 5# co2 tanks all for $45! I contact them and setup a time to meet later in the day. I don't hear anything around that time so I figured that he sold it to someone else or it just fell through, but he calls me two hours later and said he got tied up and to come out. It's a 30 min drive so I make my way and get there and it's as it should be. He even has a tap and tower that he throws in. I'm going to have to do some deep cleaning and possibly replace some parts on the coupler but still pretty pleased. I would like to replace the screws in the regulator body and clean it up. Is there anything I should be concerned about when taking it apart?

IMAG0884.jpg

IMAG0886.jpg

IMAG0889.jpg

Thanks. I'll take a look at that. I also found an exploded diagram so between the two I should be good. I just like to have an idea what I'm getting into.

Back