Terrapin Midnight Project Depth Charge Espresso Milk Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes it is absolutely delicious!!!!!! I LOVE those two breweries... I am going back to the Terrapin brewery on Saturday.

Anyone know of any clone recipes out there? I would love to make this.

good luck... it is a one time only brew that they do yearly. once it is gone... its gone forever :( the first one terror-ryzed was incredible also.

since it is left hand and terrapin colabo - i would say that it is very similar to the left hand milk stout and they added the coffee that the terrapin wake and bake uses (which you can purchase from terrapin btw)

Good luck and let me know what you come up with :)

Taco Mac is having a beer dinner jointly with Terrapin and Left Hand. I'm not going to the dinner but the left over kegs from the dinner are on tap for the masses once the dinner is over. With these two at the same dinner I can only hope they're serving some of this. Down at Lindburgh for anyone in the area.

i saw that and was thinking of going... i think i am going to.

those are two of my absolute favorite breweries and should be worth it.

Well, I called about every respectable beer shop in town and no one has this anymore. Said they had it for about 5 days a month ago. Guess I missed the boat.

If anyone wants to take a stab at a recipe let me know.

check your local bars. There were a few in athens that had it and there are some locally as well. It is incredible for sure.

As for the recipe, i would def say get a left hand milk stout recipe and add some coffee to it..find out what people are adding to the wake and bake and start there... as i would bet it is the same or similar.

check your local bars. There were a few in athens that had it and there are some locally as well. It is incredible for sure.

As for the recipe, i would def say get a left hand milk stout recipe and add some coffee to it..find out what people are adding to the wake and bake and start there... as i would bet it is the same or similar.

The Depth Charge is an espresso blend and wake and bake is simply coffee. Either way it is a good start.

Back