Swap?? East Coast here looking for West coast/Mid West

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopHound914

Reaction score
Anyone want to do a swap? Im just looking for something different. Lets say 6-12 beers. Can be commercial or home brew, maybe mix it up? Let me know if your interested and we can get something going.

Jon

I'd be interested once i get my pipeline up and running. I only just started brewing this past fall and my quantities are limited. I am more into brewing ciders and meads though than beer. I enjoy drinking most anything though. My son is set up for AG brewing so I do go down there on occasion and participate in his brew days and always bring home a bucket of wort. I'm hoping by late summer to have a good selection going.

Absolutely! I want firestone and others of your choosing. Pick the 3 types two beers of each.

Three floyds is hot (alpha king, gumball head)here as is two brothers(its all pretty good). Let me know what you dig, and I'll set up. I can get dogfish but not shells, new glarus, or surly.

Brew on

Sent you a PM not sure I can get Firestone given Im on the East Coast. Need to call a couple of my beer stores.

My bad. I obviously had too many last night. Don't sweat the firestone I'm headed to california soon anyway. What's up and coming on the East coast?

In boise, idaho with a good selection.
Would like some ipa, ris, specialty or iipa's such as southern tier, pm me with a list of what you are looking for and what you can get...

I am out in California and I know you haven't had a Longboard Lager (hawaiian), unless kona went big all the sudden. You have anything super special out there?

Kona is on the east coast...I have seen it in Baltimore, Philadelphia and Tampa. They have deals with different breweries across the country. Daily the original brewery in Kona contacts the breweries and has them adjust their water to match that of Hawaii. It's pretty interesting actually. I know that Gordon Biertch (or maybe its red hook) makes their beer for them

Yes we get Kona out here regularly as far as a trade right now Im a little tight on funds, so this will be on the back burner for now. Thank you for the interest.

I'm in Oklahoma, with access to Texas/Missouri/Oklahoma beers.

I'd be up for sending you some Boulevard, Marshalls (our new Tulsa craft brewery), Choc, Shiner, etc. in exchange for some Dogfish head.

Boulevards are good.
I'm glad you guys get kona! I asked some other people out in the midwest and they have never seen it.

Send some Troegs out to the West Coasters. If they can't get Nugget Nectar, Flying Mouflan, and Mad Elf out there, they'll get major wood over them!

Send some Troegs out to the West Coasters. If they can't get Nugget Nectar, Flying Mouflan, and Mad Elf out there, they'll get major wood over them!

And the West Coasters can ship some Lagunita's Sucks! I have both LS & Troeg's NN right now. :ban: Great time of year right now (well, despite this awful winter here in Philly!).

And the West Coasters can ship some Lagunita's Sucks! I have both LS & Troeg's NN right now. :ban: Great time of year right now (well, despite this awful winter here in Philly!).

Winter is my favorite season, but not this year. Too much damn snow.

I just saw this thread and it sounded like a good idea, although I see it has been a few years. If anybody still has an interest in swapping send me a PM or let me know here.

Back