Widmer Brothers Prosts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshuaWhite5522

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Those of you from the pacific NW are familiar with this brewery, and are problably familiar with the prosts they put on the bottle caps. I was wondering if any of you know where I can find a list of them, or if anyone wants to share some that they have seen on recent brew.

I've never thought about recording all the ones I've seen but it seems like a good idea. Drifter Pale ale is now one of my regular sixers to pick up when I'm buying beer, I'll have to start saving the caps

I'd like to try their pale as well... I actually hate their Hefe... no offense to you die hard hefe fans of Widmer

I think I had some of their Hefe and wasn't too fond. But i'm not a big fan of that style in general. I liked the bottles, but dont' recall any prosts on the caps. Anyone got a few samples?

I'd like to try their pale as well... I actually hate their Hefe... no offense to you die hard hefe fans of Widmer

You mean their American wheat? I feel its a bit of a stretch to call it a hefeweizen

I don't mind drinking it, if someone hands me one but I don't go out and buy it

I Love Widmer Hefe (aka American Wheat). One of my favorite commercial beers

+1 on Drifter
not a fan of the hefe's but a taste of the Drifter was like the first taste you ever had of SNPA...and said 'wow!'

Back