MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hyattsville huh, I guess it is close to where you live. I called Roberts Oxygen in Rockville and was quoted $28 for refilling or swapping a 10# bottle. I thought that was a bit steep, giving what they charge the government for 20# bottles, but I guess its not that much more expensive than the place you go to Stefin.

Thanks for the info...I'm just now getting into kegging...

I'm not sure about beergas, but I swap my 20# tank at Airgas in Frederick for about $20. The guy in there told me to say it's for a restaurant downtown and it'll be a tad cheaper.

I'll have to check my stock, but I'm pretty sure I'm in for splitting a bag of MO.

I (finally) did an inventory. Looks like I still have well over 30lbs of MO, so I'm actually good there. Sorry, I'm out on the split of MO.
I'd be interested in half a bag of Wheat or Pils if anyone else was interested.

Brandon

Or we can carpool so only one has to make the trip with the other riding shotgun.

Planning a double brewday tomorrow if you want to stop by and have a beer and watch my wort boil with me (also have to football game on). I am in Lake Ridge.

Sheldon

If anyone is interested in splitting a bag of MO or a gal of Star San. Let me know.

sheldon, i'll take you up on that half bag of MO if it's not already spoken for.

I'd be interested in half a bag of Wheat or Pils if anyone else was interested.

i'd do half a pils, if you go with a european source. lemme know know!

and if anyone is interested in going halfsies on some generic 2-row (CMC is the cheapest, i believe), please raise your hand...

thanks,
half-bag henry

Stephan

Sweetcell is going to split a bag of TF-MOPA so please adjust our orders accordingly.

Henry, I am taking the european Pils, but I want to keep the entire bag. Thanks for splitting the MO.

Sheldon

Hi - I'm new to this thread, but I'm in Silver Spring and would like to get a 50-55 bag each of Maris Otter & American 2-row. Also Star-San (biggest avail) and PBW (biggest avail) Thanks!

Stefin,
Can you put me in for 1 bag of clear Belgian candi syrup, and 1 bag of FB-Pils?

And just curious, anyone interested in splitting a bag of Munich malt?
Thanks
J

Yeah, I guess what I really meant to say is "Stefin, do you have a bag of clear candi syrup available for sale?

And just curious, anyone interested in splitting a bag of Munich malt?
Thanks
J[/QUOTE]

I would like to split a bag with you if no one has yet.

And just wondering if the hops can be asked about again? Thanks!

90minman yeah we can split the bag. We can figure out details on the split later or now, I'm indifferent at the moment

I would like 2 bags of organic 2 row, 1 bag of organic caramel 60L, thanks. Let me know if thats good and when/who to pay, thanks!

Stefin, where are we at with the order? in addition to my request for 1 bag of FB pils, me & 90minman are splittting organic munich (GW-OMUN)
Thanks

I want to add a bag of BZ-MUNH. This is in addition to 1 bag BZ-PILS.

This should complete the magic 42 sack number. However, with all this split bag nonsense, it's hard to keep track.

JBK was the last bags. ill send this in tonight, or tomorrow. I need to check my candi sugar supply. I know i have at least 7 of each... but beligian season is coming.....

Sheldon, I have a 32 OZ of starsan.

Ill ask about hops for 90 minman.

am i missing any other sides?

this thread is ridiculous! might need to start a new one.....

this thread is ridiculous! might need to start a new one.....

I've seen a few other group buys that do a new thread for each buy. Or maybe do one buy per month and break it up in a new thread that way. (This is my first group buy, so I don't really know how often you do them.)

If you can, please add an 8lb container of PBW to my order. If not, no worries.

Thanks,
Brendan

Latest posts

Back