Came back from a mini vacation to THIS!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've been gone 4 days and all you can fixate on is this one small thing that may or may not have been said?!? (This is the interwebz, I could make fun quotes with anyone's handle)...

Jeez just like a.... person who could use a beer... :D

*Retreats back to homework*

hahaha Dataz sent me this way. Yes I did say it, but it was in reference to her mentioning the Main Online Dealers such as AHS, Brewmasters Warehouse, and Northern Brewer in a thread inquiring about finding supplies :)

hahaha Dataz sent me this way. Yes I did say it, but it was in reference to her mentioning the Main Online Dealers such as AHS, Brewmasters Warehouse, and Northern Brewer in a thread inquiring about finding supplies :)

if I had known you were going to spoil all the fun I wouldn't have told you about this. ASS!

I deny having relations with Forrest, Ed, or the guys at northern brewer over this past weekend.

Now, the weekend before is kind of a blur. I can't attest to what I did then.

I deny having relations with Forrest, Ed, or the guys at northern brewer over this past weekend.

Now, the weekend before is kind of a blur. I can't attest to what I did then.

Well, what do you THINK you may have done? Take your time; be creative. You may have been involved with those frilly, lacy things that tie up in the front and go so well with leather mittens and black forest cake.

But I'll let you tell it....

:D

Well, what do you THINK you may have done? Take your time; be creative. You may have been involved with those frilly, lacy things that tie up in the front and go so well with leather mittens and black forest cake.

But I'll let you tell it....

:D

LOL! I just spit my beer onto my computer screen. Thanks alot!

Back