I love my roommates, just enough to till them quickly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arneba28

Reaction score
I work some long weekends, like 40 or so hours between fri,sat and sun. So come Monday I am usually looking to do something relaxing when I get out of work.:mug: So I was going to bottle my Northern Brown tomorrow before I go to work. BUT, my wonderful roommates thought they would clean the apartment sometime this weekend. It is spotless.:).I didnt even see that it was clean till right now when I got home from work (a 37hour weekend), apparently they cleaned Friday night. Well they returned all my bottles that I had brought up from our storage area to clean tomorrow morning:mad:
Not sure what to do now tomorrow because my keezer is not up and running as of yet so I dont want to keg it. And I have no bottles now. So another few weeks in secondary I guess. Which doesnt make me happy because this beer already tastes amazing and I just want to drink this damn thing:tank:

Now to harass my roommates cat for a few hours before they get home. If there was a "chasing the cat" smiley I would insert that here

That's tragic! How can you yell at roommates for cleaning the apartment but at the same time, how can you not yell?

You can be the beer Nazi with them for a few weeks. NO BEER FOR YOU!

Yes I did not spell check.. Kill not till.
No I do not get the money back. We work it so that whomever takes bottles back keeps the money and buys toilet paper and napkins and papertowels etc etc. paper goods. So we never run out of TP and I have no bottles!

i'd till those sons of bitches for cleaning up the apartment... i'd go on a tilling spree and make sure they remembered not to mess with my beer... then i'd till a deer with my bare hands in the woods and eat it raw in front of their freshly tilled bodies so that their souls would know I'm a tilling mother effer!

then i'd scream, "I AM MAN!"

:D

sucks man, oh wellz, another week in the secondary won't hurt it...

btw, just for everyone's record, I'm not going to go on a tilling spree and I'm not a tiller.

If I come across the half eaten carcass of a deer beside several tilled bodies should I call the cops or BraeHaus???

That sucks!

We are moving at the end of July all the way across country. SWMBO found all of my bottles and hits me with: "I hope you weren't planing on bringing any of these, as we are not going to have room."

Now I bought 2-24 packs when I started brewing and I have been collecting bottles since. The, "I worked hard to get those" didn't work so now I am only taking 50 out of 200 bottles.

I feel your pain.

Back