time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a fairly popular homebrew recipe from a well-known homebrewer.

0829122210a.jpg

This one is going into the fermenter... I had some great break with this beer. Never had one this clear going into the fermenter.

Hint: it should be at least this clear at tasting, or better

image-511491395.jpg

image-1458612978.jpg

CidCitrus said:

I'll take that. I prefer Octoberfest... Since October IS the best month of the year! I know I'm brewing a little late. I figure I might be able to tap it on my birthday... Right before Halloween

mcbethenstein said:
I'll take that. I prefer Octoberfest... Since October IS the best month of the year! I know I'm brewing a little late. I figure I might be able to tap it on my birthday... Right before Halloween

Is that a beirmuncher or edwort recipe by chance?

DisturbdChemist got it with the Irish Red. I figured the color would give it away so I tried to keep my hint vague.

Nope not Dead Guy.

I think yall are dancing around it.

Hint:
The creator of this beer used its calculator to become a devastator as a legislator and a master manipulator because he is a senator. (not actually about the brewery) :)

Alright, you guys are going to have to wait until tonight though, unless my boss has a sudden urge to let me drink at my desk

Back