What to offer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffmedic

Reaction score
I found this on CL and am not sure what to offer the guy. What do you guys think?
For sale:

Kegerator with 2 faucets, a perlick rear seal and a stout faucet.
Nitrogen/CO2 tank with regulator
CO2 tank with regulator
Lauter and Mash tuns (2 converted 10gal coolers)
Wort Chiller
Burner
10 gal brew kettle
6 Corny kegs

Pick up in person, cash only.
Assorted accessories and specialty grains.

Impossible to say without pics and more info. But the seller is obviously a brewer and surely has a price in mind.

That's a good point, hate to see someone getting out of such a great hobby. Just didn't want to get ripped off. Thanks guys

Verify the cert dates on the tanks... a re-cert will cost you $25.00 (??) or so each. The rest of the stuff, unless obviously messed up, lasts a long time.

That's okay. Guess he didn't want to part it out. I was only looking to buy the cornies anyway. Congrats, hope you got a good deal!

Yeah, he was just trying to get rid of it all due to a relocation. I think it was a good deal. It was 6 Cornies, the kegerator with 2 taps, the 10 gallon HLT and MT from MoreBeer with temp gauges installed. About 30lbs of specialty grains. And a ton of other misc stuff.

image-890458944.jpg

ffmedic said:
Yeah, he was just trying to get rid of it all due to a relocation. I think it was a good deal. It was 6 Cornies, the kegerator with 2 taps, the 10 gallon HLT and MT from MoreBeer with temp gauges installed. About 30lbs of specialty grains. And a ton of other misc stuff.

Dang... nuce stuff. Was there beer in the kegs?

I noticed there's a new listing on CL this morning in KC for 5 Cornies and some other stuff.

So....how much did you pay for all that stuff?

I paid the full price, I asked if he'd take $700 and he said no. The guy was saving for a down payment on a new house, so I wasnt gonna fight him on it.

Cool, probably still a very good deal since it would take a lot of money and work to put it all together from scratch.

Exactly. All it took was a little cleaning. As soon as I get my beer line cleaner in the mail, I'll be ready. I've got PBW but I think line cleaner would be a better idea, correct me if I'm wrong.

Back