Group Buy in Chicago #9

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your killing me smalls. My wife is out of town that weekend and I planed on brewing a couple batches while I'm watching the kid.

Your killing me smalls. My wife is out of town that weekend and I planed on brewing a couple batches while I'm watching the kid.

sorry, buddy. bring the kid with you that weekend and have him/her drive you home. :D

Some how I don't think the DFS would be too understanding. Sorry oscifer I was drunk. Was it wrong of me to make my 8 yr old my designated driver

Bill I will probably have to pick up the week after the 19th or 20th, sorry as well was hoping delivery and distribution will be this weekend.

I am still waiting for the one vendor to confirm a delivery date. They are waiting on delivery for an out of stock item which is holding up the shipment. I'm hoping to get confirmation tomorrow.

Thanks for reminding me. I sent the one supplier asking for an update on the out of stock items. I am still waiting to hear back. The items from the other supplier are at my shop but that is the small quantity unfortunately. I'll post back as soon as I know more.

Thanks for the update Bill!

On another note, this delay is a perfect example of why we stress prompt payment. There's a chance we would have all had our grain and been brewing with it already. Hopefully people will realize not to order if they don't have the funds the day the buy closes.

Thanks for the update Bill!

On another note, this delay is a perfect example of why we stress prompt payment. There's a chance we would have all had our grain and been brewing with it already. Hopefully people will realize not to order if they don't have the funds the day the buy closes.

Can someone not as inept as I am post a direct link because I go to http://chicagohomebrewers.org/phpbb/ and find nothing.

Delay is fine as it needed to be next weekend or the second weekend of November for me.

Anyone here in the West or SW burbs that could fit some additional sacks of grain for the haul back? Got a trip to Louisville coming up and I wanted to try and get something ironed out before I left. Thanks!

Anyone here in the West or SW burbs that could fit some additional sacks of grain for the haul back? Got a trip to Louisville coming up and I wanted to try and get something ironed out before I left. Thanks!

where abouts are you? i could help out

latest and probably final update regarding delivery from second vendor posted in the forums.

Grain will be delivered tomorrow morning (freight company just confirmed/scheduled a dock delivery) and the splits team will do their thing tomorrow evening. Pick up will start on Saturday from 9-4pm and no later than that since I have Hawks tickets for Saturday night. The Sunday hours will be 10-3pm. More information will be posted on the forum.

grain has arrived

gb9 grain.jpg

I am going to try and make Saturday around Noon and will be picking up Glynn & Cheesecake's orders as well. Is my Infiniti going to do a wheeley after loading up the trunk? :)

I am going to try and make Saturday around Noon and will be picking up Glynn & Cheesecake's orders as well. Is my Infiniti going to do a wheeley after loading up the trunk? :)

Just make sure you stick your head out of the window and wee like the geico pig. you'll be fine

put Glynn's malt inside the engine compartment to balance the car out...

there is some chatter (on the forum) about a possible hops only group buy now that the 2013 harvest is being processed. if you're interested check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back