What to call homebrewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyAAlexander

Reaction score
Hello all,

Everyone seem to have a name for there "brewery". And I think it's time i start calling mine something as I hand it off to friends and they ask what it is.

Normally I just say, "That's some Bobby's Brew" but I don't like the ring of it. I started calling it Alchemy Brewing Co. But that seems to fake.

So the reason I am writing you is to enlist your help: WHat should I call my Homebrewery.

Info:
Robert Alexander "Bobby"
Columbia, SC - Next to Congaree River (thought about Congaree Homebrewery)
My Apt #179 (179 Brew CO.?)

Any other suggestions?

Well you're not a company so it doesn't make sense to call yourself a "Brewing Company". Just call it [whatever name you chose] Brewery or Brewing or Brewhaus or any of the French/German/Dutch/Flemish words for brewery.

Lots of good potential names for your geography. Palmetto, low country, crescent ect

What about Columbia Crescent Brewing

Decided on White Crescent Homebrewery. Thanks all!

pale2.jpg

I call mine Pilgrim Abbey. One I'm from Plymouth Mass, and two, a Pilgrim is someone on a journey to something holy.

I'm working on ideas for myself from your thread, Bobby. :) I had a name (Whippy Swamp Brewery) but don't like it anymore...

I don't have an idea just wanted to say I live in Columbia to, just across the bridge as you go into cayce.

TO paraphrase the Late James Brown, " Bobby what you gonna brew now? I don't know, BUT whatever I brew it's got to be FUNKY!!!"

I have two breweries, one is called "the basement" and the other is called "the garage". :rolleyes:

Guess I don't see the appeal of "naming" my home "brewery"........to each his own I suppose.

Back