Beer Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Define REUSABLE?

Do you mean,

"will resist cleaning and sanitizing"

If so, I'd start by figuring out what Stone brewery uses to silkscreen their bottles. That paint is tough to clean off.

or

"peel off and re stick to a new batch"

That sounds like magic. I'm subscribed with hopes that someone here is a magician.

FYI, there is an entire forum on label discussions, lots of great ideas being talked about there:)

Define REUSABLE?

Do you mean,

"will resist cleaning and sanitizing"

If so, I'd start by figuring out what Stone brewery uses to silkscreen their bottles. That paint is tough to clean off.

or

"peel off and re stick to a new batch"

That sounds like magic. I'm subscribed with hopes that someone here is a magician.

http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/reusable-labels-dead-ringer-ipa-4-pack.html

I want ones I can custom. No magic. They are made of the same material as window clings.

Grogtag.com

I've used them to do labels for a wedding where I brewed a bunch of beer.

They are expensive, but the material is nice, especially if you have to ice the beer down, and worry about the ink running.

You can get the generic labels they have, and they will allow you to pull off and re use.. How long can you pull and remove.. I don't know, never tried. But you can use a wax marker and it'll wipe off.

Grogtag.com

I've used them to do labels for a wedding where I brewed a bunch of beer.

They are expensive, but the material is nice, especially if you have to ice the beer down, and worry about the ink running.

You can get the generic labels they have, and they will allow you to pull off and re use.. How long can you pull and remove.. I don't know, never tried. But you can use a wax marker and it'll wipe off.

Thank you for your help. I will check them out.

Anyone know of anywhere you can make custom REUSABLE beer bottle labels?

I think www.beerclings.com is what you are looking for. They kicked out a newsletter last month saying that the ability to upload and create custom clings is on the way. They said about 2 more months if you can hold on that long. Their clings work great.

Latest posts

Back