Cherry Stout bottled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoppin_Mad

Reaction score
Just took up brewing a couple weeks back and have been lurking around here a ton. There is loads of great advice floating around on here!

Just bottled my second batch (cherry stout). First batch was a nut brown ale from a kit that currently tastes like dirty cider, but after reading about 50 different posts on here about patience, I have decided to hold off for a while before dumping it.

I caught a sample of the stout while bottling and it tastes much better than the first batch. Thanks all for the free advice! Looking forward to lots more brewing! :mug:

- - - Either I am a moron or there is some kind of post minimum before you can post images on this board (or both) :( here is the link to the pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/1172123...authkey=Gv1sRgCKXk7q7E4fLjoAE&feat=directlink

Congrats!

I'm about to put my first stout (my second brew ever as well) in to seconday this weekend on top of some raspberries and then I'm thinking about adding some chocolate at bottling. Let us know how it turns out.

Haha, yea. It is great little shop. Don't really think I would have ever given it a shot without a place like it.

I agree! Great shop with helpful employees. I get a lot of my brewing supplies from them. They helped me to get started in this hobby about a year ago.

Back