Farmhouse Brewing Supply- The Store!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how I missed the post but "Congrats John" on the new retail location.

FYI I was not saying $37.99 for 2. It was $37.99 each and I was thinking of selling them in 2packs.

$37.99 a piece with a minimum order of 2 + free shipping would be a GREAT price to lock me in for at least 2. Might even be able to convince SWMBO to let me double that order!

I live just south of the WI border and would love to check out the shop when it's opened. Please make sure to update when youre all moved in

I live just south of the WI border and would love to check out the shop when it's opened. Please make sure to update when youre all moved in

We are open and serving customers. Have been for the last two weeks, come and see us and bring the phunk!

We are waiting for some poppets to arrive and we are starting to box up some keg. We will do an initial release of 50-60 kegs.

We are waiting for some poppets to arrive and we are starting to box up some keg. We will do an initial release of 50-60 kegs.

Is there any way that we could get on some sort of waiting list? I don't want to miss out on this deal!

Uh oh, time to start hitting refresh again! Reminds me of the Citra rush!

or the Type "F" cam locks... twice I missed stockings of those stinking things because I didn't check the forums until I got gome and missed out on all the vendor's stock.

Anything more specific on when rhizomes are shipping? I know it says "mid to late March", but we're hitting mid March now.

Steelers; I just got an email that midwest couldn't get the magnum Rhizomes I ordered. Is this industry wide? do you have a line on them or have extra on order I can get?

Scott, I actually just received the same email from my supplier, so I assume it's industry wide. I'm working on another source but it does not look good. I will send an email to all who have ordered Magnum.

I was told I would receive my some of my rhizomes next week and some the week of the 26th.

yeah.. that's what I figured. Guess I need to stock up on Magnum hops now.. maybe there's some crazy new hop-eating disease out there :p :p

Just caught this thread today; I'll be coming down soon, as I'm only a few country beautiful roads away! Congratulations on your opening!

Once again, it is nice to see that you don't take advantage of customers and charge $30-40/lb for Citra Hops just because they are in demand. You have always been a stand up guy!

Thanks barrooze.

We should have the kegs up soon, next day or two I would think. We will start with 30 2-packs then got from there.

I stopped in to visit Farmhouse last Friday. Nice place, and I got the cornies as a cash and carry deal. :D

Looking forward to spending a little more money there in the not too distant future.

Any idea when you will be getting 2012 Hallertau?

Harvest time for hops is in the fall, so the 2012 crops won't be available until late fall or at least winter. If the crop is overseas, transport times push the availability date even further out. I believe they're shipped on large transport ships, which are pretty slow.

Harvest time for hops is in the fall, so the 2012 crops won't be available until late fall or at least winter. If the crop is overseas, transport times push the availability date even further out. I believe they're shipped on large transport ships, which are pretty slow.

I meant 2011. Sorry. :drunk:

I meant 2011. Sorry. :drunk:

Just ordered them, they should be here by the end of the week.

Kegs are coming, I just got a bunch ready to go and will release them soon.

Been working on Citra, Simcoe, Amarillo and Centennial hops for the site, that's been the hold up on everything. We will put those up soon but there will be a limit on the amount you can purchase. We want as many people as possible to get some.

We got our sign today!

photo.jpg

Damn John, classy lookin'. The real deal for sure. I'm glad to see you do this thing with the store front. Hey, while I have your attention...please link me to the Pliny recipe. I have the PDF from Vinnie, but I can't convert percentages to lbs. I have all the hops I need thanks to you, but I need to get some grains together. Am I buzzed, retarded, or what?

Back