A case of the uh oh's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazarus0530

Reaction score
So last night my brew buddy's and I (there's 3 of us) kicked a whole keg of an incredible American lager. We where on cloud nine. But then all of us had terrible gas. I mean bad! . Is there anyway we can stop this? Our wives love that we home brew but every Saturday night I find myself on the couch. Is it just that we arnt use to it. Or is it something else? Come on we can't be the only ones who get this.

So last night my brew buddy's and I (there's 3 of us) kicked a whole keg of an incredible American lager. We where on cloud nine. But then all of us had terrible gas. I mean bad! . Is there anyway we can stop this? Our wives love that we home brew but every Saturday night I find myself on the couch. Is it just that we arnt use to it. Or is it something else? Come on we can't be the only ones who get this.

Beer farts are beer farts homebrew or commercial.

It is very normal, you will get used to it. The microfauna in your digestive system will adapt.

These things are NASTY! But I call it a beer flush. My old man calls it getting out all the bad stuff. So you guys are all sayn that our bodies will get use to it. For my marriage sake I hope so! Because she's refusing to clean another toilet! (good talk gooood talk)

Back