Colorado beer trades!! Lets do this

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithturbo

Reaction score
I Work at Avery brewing co in boulder co and I'm looking to trade for some beers i can't get out here. I have all of our great beers to trade including all of our barrel aged series. If your not familiar with Avery please check us out we make some amazing beers. I also have sone great beers in my cellar I'd trade also. I'm looking for some surly, 3floyds, new glarus, bells, I know there's more I'm looking but I'm brain farting now I'm open to anything really. I just want to try some new stuff.
Here's some cellar stuff I have
10' 11' abyss
10' black Tuesday
11' sea monster
11' freik
09' 10' 11' vertical epics
10' mirror mirror
And a bunch of other stuff a can't remember. Just ask and I might have it. Let's make a trade happen
Thanks

No Bells in Co? What exactly are you looking for from Bells, I have the Best Brown, Double Cream Stout, Java Stout, Winter White, Pale Ale, Two Hearted, and Oarsman Ale available to me..I also have a freind heading to WI and can get some New Glarus too..

I'm looking mostly for the two hearted ale and hopslam and cream stout. New glaris I'm looking to try everything but mostly want some razberry tart. I'm down for a trade what would u want?

I can get dogfish head, stone, rogue, green flash many other greats I have heard alot about avery but never had the pleasure of trying if your and ipa fan stone ipa and the ruination iipa are off the charts great also there russian imperial stout is probably the best stout I have had ket me know if your interested in any of these brews

Hey, I live in Minneapolis and can get a lot of beers you're looking for. I have hop slam right now, I can get all the Bell's stuff, New Glarus isn't sold in Minnesota but it's a short ride to Hudson for that. Let me know if I can help you out. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back