Yet another craigslist score....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
cutiepieeee_023.jpg

cutiepieeee_025.jpg

The chest freezer is about 9 cubic feet from my measurements. It is a 2001 Frigidaire

The mini fridge is a 2003 GE.

They need a little wipe down, but they work. Excellent score!

Guess how much I paid?

Just guess.....

35.00$!!!

Really nice buy. Since no one has called you a jerk, *********, or bastard yet for getting such a good deal consider it done by me. :D

I've been watching for a long time now. I almost jumped on a few before that weren't as good of a deal....I'm glad I was patient.

Craigslist in Las Vegas has been kinda dry to us home brewers as of late, with the exception of my bottle score a few weeks back.

Tally, you @$$h@T.. tell me when your takin' a break of CL so you can let me actually get something here :p

:D

That's it.. I need to start hitting up CL more often. Helluva score, Talley. :rockin:

I thought I hit the jackpot with an 18.2cu ft chest freezer for $75 The guy told me it worked like a champ and that his family used it for years (although it had been a couple years since they kept it in storage).
After hauling the thing back home and hooking it up, the thing wouldn't cool down one degree. The compressor runs and everything sounds normal, but no cooling whatsoever. What a bummer. I suspect it may be the relay, but I'm no appliance repair man, nor do I wanna pay a guy to come out and fix an old-ass freezer.

Back