• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO:BLICHMANN 14.5 G CONICAL, THERMINATOR, 10G Brew KETTLE w ball valve (any)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheddahbiscuits

Reaction score
Hi I am currently looking to upgrade my equipment and was wondering if i could help out anyone who is one step ahead of me looking to do the same.

I am in search of a Blichmann Fermenator 14.5 gallon preferably or possibly the 7 gal one.

I also need a 10g brew kettle with a ball valve, preferably w a circumference no larger that 16"

If you have a plate chiller that works awesome i could use one of those too preferably a therminator because i would like my output to be as cold as possible so i can pitch quicker.

feel free to pm me if you think you have something i could use. or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Back