looking for surly furious

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopalotamus

Reaction score
just made a clone but cant get the real deal here in the northeast maybe can find somthing here your looking for to trade

surly you can't be serious.

we don't even get it in Wisconsin, so.....good luck.

side note, i'm going to Minnesota this weekend so I'll be trying some. lol.

I live in MN and am willing to send something out west. Have you seen that Norther Brewer is selling the actual real deal in a kit, not a clone but the real thang!

I live in MN and am willing to send something out west. Have you seen that Norther Brewer is selling the actual real deal in a kit, not a clone but the real thang!

im in colorado so i can get you anything from here including all those really nice 750's from odell brewing

http://odellbrewing.com/beers/single-serve-landing

as well as anything else in colorado or is distributed here and not in MN.

Trubbador said:
We got Surly out the A$$ here in MN. Anyone want to trade something regional? What you got?

I've got tons of northeast stuff to access. Allagash, ommengang, new england brewing ghandi bot is great iipa, captain Lawrence, so many to choose from. I can also get brewery direct releases from these places.

Interested in all that Surly has to offer.

Back