Internet FRAUD: Belgianshop.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet Fraud

Reaction score
WARNING: BelgianShop.com has been reported to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) at www.ic3.gov. The IC3 agency is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C). As a consumer you should be warned that Belgian Shop is very careless in the packaging and shipping of their orders and they are negligent and unresponsive to consumer complaints and requests for refund on damaged product received, resulting from their very careless packaging and shipping practices. The only recourse for refund on damaged product received is to FILE A DISPUTE with your credit card company -
WHICH YOU MUST BE SURE TO FILE WITHIN 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF TRANSACTION.

Hmmmm...this is what I do for a living. If you would like people to know a particular business did not resolve your complaint to your liking, you should not hide behind a new screen name of Internet Fraud. Explain why you are dissatisfied with their services and others on the Forum may not wish to do business with that company. Posting messages like this and hiding behind the fact that a complaint has been filed is misleading.

I went to the site...... could find no listing of any complaints whatsoever of BelgianShop.com

I've never have done business with them, and I also fail to understand why the person making this post hid their idenity. This smacks of someone either abusing this forum for their own personal gain (IE making a statement like that because the shop is in competition with them, etc, etc,). Or someone just abusing the forum to complain about something.

If this is a legit complaint, don't hide behind a screen name. Or let us hear from members that have delt with this shop and hear how THEY feel about this supplier.

the administrator could find out if he goes by another nick from the host mask used by that nick

Hmmm..... "unresponsive to consumer complaints"... hey thats a new one. Somehow or another I dont think this thread is having the impact that Internet Fraud felt it would have.

Interesting place..... but why is I F even here...... they dont sell homebrew stuff or anything..... why pick us to moan, groan and B*tch at......

andylegate said:
Must be an "In" joke, didn't get that one! :D

From the show "Welcome Back Kotter"....kid named Epstein used to write an absence note and sign it Epstein's Mother.

Beer Snob said:
Your showing your age here by not knowing this one:D And I guess we are too though :D

Funny- "ole" andylegate is 6 years older than me. I must confess to never having watched the show, but of being in possession of a wide range of useless knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back