Stolen Kegerator with Trailer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KopyKat

Reaction score
StolenKegerator.jpg

This was posted this morning by EdWort on the Austin Zealots forum. Please keep an eye out for this. It may be taken out of state by now.

"Just a heads up in case you see this 10 cu. ft. Amana kegerator. It was stolen this morning along with the trailer in the picture in Austin Texas. It's easily identified by the Austin Home Brew Bottle opener on the left side and the "Home Brewed" bottle opener on the right side.

Due to dollar amount for the trailer and kegerator, it constitutes a Felony for the person/persons who stole it.

A reward will be given to the person providing information that leads to the recovery of the trailer and kegerator and or the conviction of the bastard that stole it.

Regards,

Ed ****"*******

Good Kitty!:D

You probably don't know this, Ed is a member of this forum. The first mention of this was on here.

But you done good anyway to spread the message around the community! :mug:

Just goes to show how cool this community is!!!!!!!

(I'm proud to be a part of it)

I edited out Ed's last name. I see no examples of him using it on the board, so let's preserve his privacy.

Everyone knows Ed's last name is wort. I also have a strong suspicion that his middle name is Apfelwein.....:p

Good luck Ed! I wouldn't give up just yet. From all I can gather your karma has to be through the roof.

This was Ed's, Damn. Someones pushing there luck stealing this. I am sure that a fair share of Brewers have seen this kegerator and that the people that stole it are retarded enough to think that no one in austin will see it.
Good Luck Ed.

You probably don't know this, Ed is a member of this forum.

Actually I do and looked to see if he had posted it already. Since he didn't, I did because of the amount of eyes on this forum all over the country and beyond. If this guy shows up where any of you spot him, I know he is going to get caught. Ed is a fellow Austin Zealot and a really great guy. Even so, I wouldn't wish getting this stolen on anyone.

Actually I do and looked to see if he had posted it already. Since he didn't, I did because of the amount of eyes on this forum all over the country and beyond. If this guy shows up where any of you spot him, I know he is going to get caught. Ed is a fellow Austin Zealot and a really great guy. Even so, I wouldn't wish getting this stolen on anyone.

That is becasue the title of his thread is a little deceiving. :D

Where yours is very succinct and to the point, his is this;

F'ing MutherF'ers stole it!!!!!!

Hopefully the word has gone out to other brewboards as well...The more eyes looking for it, the better.

BM you know that only mods are allowed to talk to real people, they keep the rest of us locked in our cells... only you can take this information to your local Local HomeBrew Store.

;)

It is recovered. Ed wrote on our Austin Zealots forum:

I just got word that the trailer & kegerator have been recovered and are safe and sound behind a locked fence till I get home.

Word went out to the neighborhood HOA email list and a neighbor reported seeing some suspicious activity at one house and let my friend know. He went over and confronted the parents of the suspected kid and told them he just wanted the stuff back, no questions.

Turns out the kid gets on the phone to his buddy in another neighborhood who had it and they brought it back.

The brewers are celebrating the return of the rig and best of all, the Cooler/Kegerator still had ice in it.

Whoo Hooo! Thanks for all your support and sympathies!

Back