Beer Labelizer - Label Generator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This site is the jam! I spent 3 hours last night trying to use gimp to make a label and it ended up looking like crap. I'll put my $5 down when I get paid. Thanks a lot for providing us with this excellent tool!

Love the designs Andy, I became a premium member of your page the other day. Love it!
Would a few more different options for fonts etc but loving it all
Cheers
Nick

I suppose it depends on how high of quality you want but why not just use a nice paper and simple glue that comes off easy?

What kind of glue are you using?

This site is great, by the way...looking forward to updates! :mug:

Made my contribution to the cause.... anyone who hasn't and is using this website should make a contribution. This fellow deservse some help and recognition for this handy "lablizer". BRAVO

I use cheap gluesticks from the dollar stores. They do the job and almost rinse right off with a hot soaking.

Great site man, very well worth the $5, with the color choices and the different ways you can play with the text it makes it possible to make LOTS of different labels. Any plans to keep introducing new templates?

Great site, the labels will look great on my first brew!

BeerLabel.jpg

It would be great to generate lables for you Tap also... swithc beers.... stick on a new label

DPBISME said:
It would be great to generate lables for you Tap also... swithc beers.... stick on a new label

What if you bought some magnets, printed off some nice labels, then taped them to your magnet, the slapped them on your taps (which I assume are metal, right?)?

That is cool. Used it to make a label for my next batch. Will look at some of the 'payin' labels too so you can get some return on the development.

HeadTurnerLabel.jpg

What kind of glue are you using?

This site is great, by the way...looking forward to updates! :mug:

I hear gelatin is the best. I haven't used it yet, but I'm planning on labeling about a hundred bottles with it tonight.

EDIT: I have used it on a few batches now, and it absolutely is the best. Stays on, even in an ice bath, and comes off clean and easily in warm water. Easy to apply too. HIGHLY recommend this.

I love the site. I created a couple different potential labels for my first homebrew that I am starting tonight. Thanks for the super easy labels...they are a lifesaver for those of us (or just me) that are total idiots when it comes to computers, graphic design, and artistic ability...lol

I am also bad at graphics. Love the site, but can't find the premium sign up anywhere, can I get some help.

Sheldon

Nice work.

Suggestion: As you expand your base label catalog, it would be handy to have some way to browse them rather than, or in addition too, flipping through one at time.

Just stumbled on this site today...freeking awesome! I'll be sending $5 your way real soon.
Sheldon...to access the premium sign-up, pick one of the labels that isn't free, design it to your liking, click "Print your design" and then click "Sign up and print".
That should get you there...

This is amazing!! So f-ing cool! Thanks. Not sure if its been covered, but is there some type of label material/adhesive that would be easier to get off. Alternatively, something more permanent so it wouldnt come off/get water logged during cleaning?

Question...I don't have a laser printer at home so I'd like to save the labels on a jump-drive and take them somewhere. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to save a copy of the page-full-o'-labels. I can save the single image as a .jpg just fine...but when it comes to saving the page with six images on it, I can't figure it out. Any suggestions? There's got to be an ease way I'm just overlooking...as soon as I click on "print" it just fires it straight to the printer...
Thanks!

Righteous indeed! That website is like crack...once you start you can't freeking stop. Only frustration I've had is re-sizing images to fit properly into the label...any suggestions/ideas would be welcome!

#9 Winter Warmer small.jpg

#18 Graff small.jpg

Question...I don't have a laser printer at home so I'd like to save the labels on a jump-drive and take them somewhere. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to save a copy of the page-full-o'-labels. I can save the single image as a .jpg just fine...but when it comes to saving the page with six images on it, I can't figure it out. Any suggestions? There's got to be an ease way I'm just overlooking...as soon as I click on "print" it just fires it straight to the printer...
Thanks!

I was just dealing with the same thing, go to officeMax/Stapels and buy Avery labels in the size that you want for your labels. (i also did 6 per page, used the 3 1/2 x 4 lables) when you buy the label there will be a template number, type that into Avery.com and then load your image, it will format and size it for you. once you have it on Avery.com click the 'print' button but print to file or .pdf. Then put it on your jump drive and go to Fedex/kinkos with your avery labels, put them in the self serve printers and print your labels perfectly wihtout draining your own ink. If you dont want actual labels and would rather do printer paper with glue stick/milk then just go to your office supply store and write down the template number on the outside of the label box.

Labelizer is GREAT, just labeled 150 brews in 3 varieties to send out as christmas 6 packs, thanks again Andy, WELL WELL Worth the $5.

I had paid the five dollars awhile back ago was working fine no problem. Was able to upload image and save. Now it is saying that I need to pay the five bucks again. I already paid the money to get the premium, package, or is a one time deal. Or how do I log in to my account on the site.

vrodbrad...you need to click on the link in the email you were sent awhile back when you originally signed up. i think it saves a "cookie" or "temporary internet file" or something like that that allows you to access the premium membership. so if you ever clear your browsing history, delete cookies or temp internet files...you'll have to re-click on the link you were sent to get premium membership up and running again. hope that helps...

ManMadeBeer...do you happen to remember the template number you used? I prefer just to print on regular paper and stick with milk...don't actually need the labels. Thanks for the info!

Your the man Andy!
I sent off an email to him and he responded back promptly and fixed the problem. And again a big thanks.

You just launched me into something that I had been wallowing around the skirts of. This is wonderful.

I snapped a sunset picture on the way home two days ago. I signed up for the premium membership, uploaded it, added my text. It looks really nice. I'm amazed.

BlackbirdBitter.jpg

Scalded-Dog.JPG

Subscribed...and a big fan. Membership has been paid thru Pay Pal!!! Great Job!!

Any chance of a Grolsch swingtop label. I think of alot of us use those resealable fliptop bottles, and that is always a challenge.

i dont have a lazer printer and i printed out a couple copies just see how it would turn and out.. first page good then seconded and third not so good.. would i have better results on adhesive paper??

Back