SS welder in New York City?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aNYbrewery

Reaction score
Anyone know a welder for SS in NYC. More specifically brooklyn heights.

Looking to have some tri clover ferules welded to my kettle and my search so far is bringing up guys that I wouldn't trust to do it right.

Thanks all.

If I were looking for welders for thin gauge SS, and I couldn't find any that looked like they were good enough, I would look for bicycle frame welders. If you can find a guy who can weld a SS bike frame, he could definitely weld a kettle. SS bike tubes are a lot thinner than most kettles.

I would be prepared to pay a lot of money for that. Good welders aren't exactly cheap.

If I were looking for welders for thin gauge SS, and I couldn't find any that looked like they were good enough, I would look for bicycle frame welders. If you can find a guy who can weld a SS bike frame, he could definitely weld a kettle. SS bike tubes are a lot thinner than most kettles.

I would be prepared to pay a lot of money for that. Good welders aren't exactly cheap.

Great idea! Thanks for the tip. :mug:

Back