• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke keg fermentor conversion kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting on a response from a user who pm'd me before everyone else. I will give him until Wednesday to get back to me before moving on to the next person in line.

I didn't bail/disappeared. I'm sorry you got shafted by the 2 guys in front of my bid, but you didn't notify me until today, 4 days later that things had gone south. Fwiw, thank you. I didn't know I could buy complete set ups for conversion. When I saw the line I'm front of me for yours, I bypassed it.

Brew On!

I didn't bail/disappeared. I'm sorry you got shafted by the 2 guys in front of my bid, but you didn't notify me until today, 4 days later that things had gone south. Fwiw, thank you. I didn't know I could buy complete set ups for conversion. When I saw the line I'm front of me for yours, I bypassed it.

Brew On!

It was not a knock or shot at you. Its just what happened, no biggie I knew it was something that would sell pretty quick :mug:

Back