Help! making a beer label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badseabee

Reaction score
I haven't used Photoshop in a long time, and was wondering if someone could help me out? I liked this pic but would want replace the deadwood to *B*A*D* Brew. Then replace the Harley Davidson with Microbrewery. I like the fonts used, so if they can be used that would be great. It doesn’t need to be this picture, but this is kind of what I’m looking for.
Thanks in advance

deadwood-pin-up-girl1.jpg

Yeah dude. Got the fonts and the 30's style pinup girls. Will try to shoot you something soonish.

R2-D2 said:
Yeah dude. Got the fonts and the 30's style pinup girls. Will try to shoot you something soonish.

R2-D2 I was wondering how the label has been coming along? I'm pretty excited to see the final product!

R2-D2 thanks so much, they look great i like the font of the second one how it goes with the girls devil tail.. this first pic has the feal of the wanted poster that i was trying to capture. great work

Back