2013: The Year as a Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

archthered

Reaction score
If this year was a beer what beer would it be and why? Feel free to use what ever you have had access to including your own brew but keep in mind that more people will understand what you mean the more widely available what you use is. However don't let that stop you from picking meaningful choices.

For example you could say: 2013 was a Budwieser- Bland, tasteless, and generally bad. Or 2013 was s Founders Porter- Rich, warm, and sweet, the kind you wish would never end.

Keep in mind you can elaborate as much as you want, I was just being brief for the examples.

For me 2013 was a Three Philosophers Quad by Ommegang- Not my favorite style, and not them best of what it is, but pretty darn good. Enough kick to offer surprises both good and bad.

Happy New Year Everyone!

2013 was like a young Barleywine here. Punchy, in your face, but still rewarding.

Hoping 2014 is a mature Barleywine...Smooth, and rewarding!

Hoping 2014 will be like a fresh Heady Topper, 2013 was more like a Bud Light Lime-A-Rita served warm.

2013 was like a Westvleteren Dubbel, wonderful, but layered with multiple rewards the more you enjoyed and contemplated it.

Latest posts

Back