South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 13!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have some big stones with the BS you're slingng. I was trying to be a nice guy about this, and you seem to take it as a big joke.

sometimes it is better to let sleeping dogs lie then to poke a stick at them

OLDBREW - By joking around, I am trying to keep this light and fun. Were you trying to be nice by insinuating things about me that were none of your business?

I am ready and willing to leave this whole thing alone. But I will never stop poking sleeping dogs. It's just who I am, whether you like it or not.

I'm dan E...
I payed by my mobile app for paypal...I put in the comments that it was me, but I'm guessing it didn't go through.

I'm dan E...
I payed by my mobile app for paypal...I put in the comments that it was me, but I'm guessing it didn't go through.

Awesome! I'm sending the order over now... I'll post details as soon as they get back to me. Monday at the latest

Which ones went thru the roof?

The CM 2row went up $5 and so did the BD MO went up $5 I believe. Will have to check the 2row and MO of other companies and see what ones are cheaper but, those are usually 2 I get from.

Looking at some time next week. Waiting to see how the weather is so we can get a set date. I'll post details soon.

I just got word that it will ship in the beginning of next week so we are looking at wednesday, thursday our friday... Depending on the rain. I'll PM everyone tonight!

Back