Can You Brew It- The Jamil Show Reconstructed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyangler18

Reaction score
Just listened to the inaugural episode, where they attempted a clone brew of Big Sky's Moose Drool. Looks like it will be an interesting format, including brewer interviews whenever possible as Jamil and Tasty brew a clone; it might be a little less juvenile compared to The Session and later episodes of the Jamil Show, or so I hope.

Next up: Firestone Walker's Double Barrel Ale.

Submit clone suggestions to [email protected]

Thanks for scouting. Usually i stay away from anything from TBN because of all the inside jokes, off topic banter, and general BS. Even with Brewstrong i'm fast forwarding through the first 10min of each episode.

I'll keep CYBI on the radar, then.

Yup refreshing did it. In my defense I thought it was a new show all together and it didn't show up when searching in the iTunes store

I listened to the first show last night. It was pretty good. I think the seriousness of the show will lie somewhere between the Jamil Show and the Session. Unlike a lot of people, I like the Session so I think its a nice blend of good brewing info and joking around.

I had a beer the other night that I want to clone but I have no idea where to start. I thought about sending an email to Can You Brew It but its a brown ale and I'm sure it will get passed over considering they just did Moose Drool.

Back