Not just for Noob's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shafferpilot

Reaction score
I just started rereading howtobrew.com. It's truly amazing how much more sense it makes than it did back at the begining of my obsession. I read it twice front to back and some section two or three more times. Now when I read it, I'm picking up on the little hints here and there. If you haven't tried a reread yet, go do it. I'm sure all of our brewing will improve from a refresher.

shafferpilot said:
I just started rereading howtobrew.com. It's truly amazing how much more sense it makes than it did back at the begining of my obsession. I read it twice front to back and some section two or three more times. Now when I read it, I'm picking up on the little hints here and there. If you haven't tried a reread yet, go do it. I'm sure all of our brewing will improve from a refresher.

I did the same thing. At points, my eyes glaze over especially when he talks about the mash and the chemical processes the grain go through. But, I am very glad I reread it.

I've re-read my Dave Miller book a couple times. It was all so eye-opening at the beginning of my obession but now I just think about how much brewing has changed (for the better) since it was written!

shafferpilot said:

[thread=37861]I agree completely.[/thread] How To Brew is a great resource. It takes multiple readings to really get everything, and having experience helps it make that much more sense.

Back