having fun with gimp =)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zbeeblebrox

Reaction score
just screwing around with gimp trying to learn how everything works. so i made a label that includes my future school (will be transferring up there next year).
Tell me what you think.:mug:
dscf5984mf8.png

your leaving cali for copper harbor??? you do ealise that they are fishing on lake superior right now? i don't mean in boats either.

oh well you'll be close to yooper

i've lived up there before and i really like it. great place. great people. plus the gun laws are better (i am a black powder fan if anyone wants to know). plus my father, cousin, and two uncles are alumni of Michigan Tech.

zbeeblebrox said:
i've lived up there before and i really like it. great place. great people. plus the gun laws are better (i am a black powder fan if anyone wants to know). plus my father, cousin, and two uncles are alumni of Michigan Tech.

Engineer, huh? My dad graduated from there. I wimped out and went to Michigan State for engineering. Not many girls up there, but plenty of beer and good times. You'll have fun.

Back