How do you know you've had too much homebrew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright to counteract, some true classic southern rock ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Too much homebrew? Thats like a car that goes too fast, a girl that's too pretty.... it just isn't. However... it has been said that you're not drunk until you can't keep from falling off the earth by hanging onto a blade of grass.

Haha yes well that is a good point. I've found the true upper limit for me is when my eyes can't focus, like they just slowly drift from lower right to upper left, over and over. That is bad, because if you try to close your eyes everything starts spinning. You just hope you can fall asleep before that spinning feeling starts ....

FreshZ said:
Neil Young, southern rock? Not sure about that one. I'm pretty sure he was a gigantic ****** about southern men in the early 70's. oh well

He was a ****** about southern men promoting racism and wrote a song about it. Skynerd replied with "sweet home Alabama".

FreshZ said:
Neil Young, southern rock? Not sure about that one. I'm pretty sure he was a gigantic ****** about southern men in the early 70's. oh well

He did come out an play it with skynyrd

Yes, hope Neil Young will remember, southern man don't need him around anyhow.

Haha good catch! I messed up that Bill Withers link. Man Bill Withers can really blast it out, mostly in this song, some of his others are okay but seemingly slightly off key.

Not surprised to see this thread so high up on the "New Posts" on a late Saturday night (at least for you East coasters)...

Ohhh yah, you, you get me in a crowd of high class people now, and then, and then you talk real rude to me ... sing it BILL WITHERS !!!!!!!!!!

Right on Mr. Bill Withers, Lovely Day ... this video unfortunately is just a still, but the song, well, that is great ....

Ok one way to know you've had too much homebrew is when you're trying to dance like John Travolta to the Bill Withers songs ... and you manage to knock your damn glasses off and can't find them ...

Oh how did I forget about John Travolta in Pulp Fiction ... that was an instant classic. Quentin Tarantino had many well directed films that's for sure, like Reservoir Dogs.

When you wake up the next morning and fart so hard your butthole hurts.

Ive got 2 true ones
When you decide to climb a tree for a dead limb to burn fall and break crack two ribs on the limb you were standing on but dont spill a drop or drop the chainsaw [I was 21 and malt liquor was involved so piss off]

When you on your knees peeing because you cant stand [Absinthe is evil!!!!!]and the toilet lid falls smashing you meat and bits, then you fall over in pain cutting your face on the stupidly sharp and pointy tp holder. Finally proceding to take a nap half naked on the floor in blood and pee.

Thankfully Ive calmed down my drinking a bit, so now its more like
Drink a couple beers and take a nap.

You're sneaking in the house at 3 am trying to be as ninja as possible, only to fall asleep on the stairs. You're woken up by your Mom @ 10 am & your back is seriously messed up.

When you on your knees peeing because you cant stand [Absinthe is evil!!!!!]and the toilet lid falls smashing you meat and bits, then you fall over in pain cutting your face on the stupidly sharp and pointy tp holder. Finally proceding to take a nap half naked on the floor in blood and pee.

100% Pure Awesome.

Back