A More-Detailed Set of Plans for Brutus 10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyan

Reaction score
Anyone know where to find 'em?

I bought the default set of plans from BYO; however, it's not too specific, e.g., where to drill holes for wiring, how far down to mount the burners, how to mount the burners, and many other things that we don't want to open up thread over.

Me and a couple others have emailed Lonnie askin' for more, but he's a busy guy (aren't we all?), and it's hard to get around to emailing EVERYONE back, so I understand and can't complain. He's a badass. :mug:

Does anyone have anything to add to the BYO plans based on THEIR brutus build? Details, pics, anything. Even just some pics showing the details/closeups.

I think there might be a lot of us out there saying "Excuse me, can we have a f*ckin' clue?" :confused:

j/k :cross:

Have you searched the forums at all? There must be 3 dozen Brutus build threads on this website. Almost everyone of them is slightly customized. Different wiring, gas plumbing, control panel, burner type, burner design, ect. This is probably something you will need to customize on your own.

Have you searched the forums at all? There must be 3 dozen Brutus build threads on this website. Almost everyone of them is slightly customized. Different wiring, gas plumbing, control panel, burner type, burner design, ect. This is probably something you will need to customize on your own.

Thanks for such helpful input! :ban:

Of course I searched the forums. I've been reading forums for weeks. Of course each one's a little different, as well as mine.

Let's make it nice and sparkling clear for you:

I need a more detailed set of plans. I've read on a couple forums that these plans exist. I would like to have them. I am not alone in saying this (other people want it, too); therefore, this will help a lot of people.

Of course I searched the forums. I've been reading forums for weeks. Of course each one's a little different, as well as mine.

I need a more detailed set of plans. I've read on a couple forums that these plans exist. I would like to have them. I am not alone in saying this (other people want it, too); therefore, this will help a lot of people.

I second this. I am having some trouble in areas like where to drill holes for wiring. Lonnie said he drilled 17 holes in the original plans! (page 4 on reprint of BYO plans) I would like to know where, how big and for which wires. Any advice/more detailed plans would be awesome for wiring and electric in system.

while I do not have any detailed plans for this build, I can tell you something...

Being a dick will get you nowhere on this forum.

GL with the build.

I hope this is okay with Lonnie, I came across these some time ago, and didn't know if there was a copyright issue. If there is a problem with this, let me know and I will remove the link.

There is a link to a 40 page PDF of Brutus 10 plans here <link removed>. I wasn't sure if there was a copyright issue so I've never shared that link.

I hope this is okay with Lonnie, I came across these some time ago, and didn't know if there was a copyright issue. If there is a problem with this, let me know and I will remove the link.

There is a link to a 40 page PDF of Brutus 10 plans. I wasn't sure if there was a copyright issue so I've never shared that link.

Actually my friend. Kindly remove this link to my plans in your post... I don't know who this is as I have not been able to find a damn email on his site but I gave no one permission to repost my plans. Hell, I give them away to those who ask nicely...

I have no copyright issues as I don't really care, but this is my work and not his. Kinda uncool in the world of homebrew for him to be doing that really without asking...

Thanks man...

Really sorry about that Lonnie, I should have checked with you before posting the link.

Really sorry about that Lonnie, I should have checked with you before posting the link.

No problem at all my friend... Thanks! :)

They really ain't much, and they really aren't that hard to find, and they don't add a bunch more detail, but it's kinda cool for me to keep track of them, and when I get emails (2 tonight from Australia, and 1 from Brazil) I kinda have fun sending them myself, and if possible, tell them to get the BYO backorder also for three bucks cus they look pretty dang nice in the mag!

Lonnie
i would really like a copy of your plans. i promise not to post them anywhere. thanks in advance.

I really would like a set of the most detailed Brutus 10 plans. Of course, I truly do not care about the 3 bucks to get them. I just would love to a see a set of them. Anyone know where to get them. I even looked on the BYO site, and I think they have since pulled them down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Back