NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel kind of bad asking for a coupon code with my first HBT post after lurking for a time... but I did have 4 used Corny Keg's in my cart before I even searched for this thread. Figured two new kegs as well to bring my total to 8 would be a good start to keeping my new four tap keezer stocked from the get go.

Just joined like others after lurking for some time. Was looking for info on these kegs when I came across this. Please send me the code! Thanks.

Has anyone received this code in the last week or so? I replied to this thread on the 22nd and haven't received a PM from Kegconnection.

Thanks,

KegconnectionLLC said:
I got so lost in regards to who we last sent one to so we asked for people that wanted the code and hadn't yet received one to respond in this thread - https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/5-off-pl-kegs-5-off-all-keg-kits-more-kegconnection-com-357378/

So sorry for all the troubles & delay!

cheers,

joshua

Joshua --

No problem. I didn't see that thread and maybe i didn't look hard enough. Anyway, Thanks for sending the code over Mann. I'll be submitting my order soon. :)

Finally moved into a house with enough room and have permission to build a kegging system. ( Wife likes the beer, but doesn't like the bottling. :D ).

If this deal is still open I would love a code, as I'm in the market for some kegs. :)

Thanks!
-Chris

If you are still offering codes, I would appreciate one as we're getting ready to put in a large order!

If it's not too late to join the list, please send over the code.

Good information on the various kegs in the original post, also. Thanks.

Please send me the coupon code. Does this coupon also apply to a new kegerator as well?

Back