Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lJEC4.jpg

I shamelessly ripped this off of someone's label that I saw online. I would have done my own but I am not too creative nor am I photoshop-ically inclined.

edit: I also want to add that our printer only had black ink at the time so when this printed out in B+W it actually looked better than this ^

ah, pic link was broken, whoops!

506780094.jpg

i think i'm changing from "Bruised knee brewery" to "12 bridges brewing"...
however, i might save the bruised knee brewery one for the funky/werid brews.

Rivenin said:
ah, pic link was broken, whoops!

i think i'm changing from "Bruised knee brewery" to "12 bridges brewing"...
however, i might save the bruised knee brewery one for the funky/werid brews.

Nice! And that's my favorite bridge, too! :)

Here are my finished labels on the bottles. They've got some text on the side panels explaining the name of the brewery and beer. Pretty happy w/how they came out. Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the tips! :mug:

February 2 small.jpg

My latest brew. 2 weeks in the bottle, and enjoying the first one today...
:mug:

winterdarkness.jpeg

Second label, yes I realize there's two W's in brewing, it was a mistake but think I'm gonna leave it. Makes it look colder.

Also MST3K! Woooooo! Been trying to match a brew with "Legend of Boggy Creek II" for awhile, best ep!

403327_2911263432220_1579668881_2446116_1974897595_n.jpg

my buddy designed this for me. having a baby this month and brewed a batch to hand out to people instead of nip bottles or cigars
mooneybeerprintflat2.jpg

my buddy had me make this for him, his wife is due 1 week after us
frielgirlFINAL.jpg

and since they're not finding out.... (and he wanted this VERY irish)
frielboyshamrock.jpg

making a summer brew for some of the people i work with...
taxi-ale.jpg

just made this label as something goofy to give my buddy last xmas
paventy-ale.jpg

my buddy made this, our first brew... our first label
sumppump.jpg

and finally....
this logo was made for a friend of mine who owns a flight school, and also loves scotch, not while flying however
hfa-scotch.jpg

i think it is cool except your text boxes have some spacing issues and have information not usually included in beer labels. are you trying to look commerical or just have fun with it?

Thanks, just having fun with it. The text isn't exactly finalized yet. Still haven't printed them out. This was gonna be a one off label probably just to save to keep as a memento of the brew.

This one without the info is going on the majority of the bottles.

sumppump.jpg

Back