OnlineLabels.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatjoshguy

Reaction score
Just wanted to bring these guys to everyone's attention. They sell several kinds of beer labels at decent prices. Full wrap, half wrap, round, oval, even classic style with the label for the neck. Not just your average white label either, they sell metallic ones and a few pastel base colors as well. What caught my interest was their waterproof vinal inkjet labels. I ordered a few samples that I'll be trying as soon as they get here, and will post some pics and review them! In the mean time, you may want to check them out as well as they do ship free samples :)

These labels are great...if you want to spend hours removing them. I bought their removeable labels about 6 months ago. The only time they actually come off without leaving horrible glue marks everywhere is when they're dry. If you get them wet...good luck. Otherwise...good labels at a great price.

Rippedsheets.com is a good alternative to onlinelabels.com if you are looking for more materials and different dieshapes. Rippedsheets.com has over 50,000 shapes and over 400 materials. The also make wristbands for events at Wristbandfactory.com

I used onlinelabels and although I just got the matte to use for a few keepsakes I was disappointed. Just condensation was enough to start them bleeding even if I kept them away from water.

Even if I had gotten more water proof labels, the template was useless. I wasted tons of ink trying to get them to line up correctly.

Nah, I'm sure he just wanted to use his first post to get the word out about a random site nobody has ever heard of. Totally legit.

I have Adblock on Firefox, and I noticed an advertisement for once on this site awhile back for OnlineLabels.com. So this site advertises them.

I got the White Matte half wrap labels. I got them printed on a laserjet and they looks great, however it was impossible to line up correctly because the labels are all touching each other on the top and bottom. Printers are not that accurate. We had to load 1 sheet at a time, and it was still off. If we put more in it was way off. So I had to trim them all. They get all messed up when wet, and part of it comes off, but it still leaves all the adhesive and some of the paper, even in an Oxyclean bath. PITA to remove. Never again.

I just print them on "presentation paper", spray them with a coat of clear Krylon, cut to size and glue them on with a glue stick. Soaks off well.
Inkjet will bleed every time if you don't get a coat of clear on them - inkjet ink is water-based. Laser is melted plastic dust and will hold up really well, if you have access.

I use the Weatherproof labels from onlinelabels.com...they are considerably more expensive than regular but they are made from vinyl. Therefore, they are easy to take off- one piece. I have used the regular labels from them and agree they are a b*tch to get off. If you don't mind spending the $$, the weatherproof ones are great. (100 sheets @ $60= 60 cents per sheet, 6 4x3 labels per sheet= 10 cents per label...standard white matte is 1/3 the price)
Just my opinion.

This is a bump on an old thread. It's not clear from what I've seen on here if the weatherproof inkjet lables from onlinelabels.com actually work. Does anyone know? Do you get any ink running if the labels get wet (the weatherproof ones). I'm asking about inkjet only.

thanks

This is a bump on an old thread. It's not clear from what I've seen on here if the weatherproof inkjet lables from onlinelabels.com actually work. Does anyone know? Do you get any ink running if the labels get wet (the weatherproof ones). I'm asking about inkjet only.

thanks

I have weatherproof vinyl inkjet 3/4" circle labels from onlinelabels.com. They work well and don't smear.

I also have neato brand beer labels that are weatherproof inkjet. I put them on...ran water over the label and tried to smear it off and it didn't run. But I haven't submerged beer in water/ice yet. I'm bottling for a special occassion and haven't bottled yet.

Back