My first home brew beer pic....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the I.P.A. m8y! looks sweet, Ive just bottled some Real Ale that has a very similar colour or color (american spelling lol)to it,Ive just got my hands on an Australian I.P.A. but goin to try a mexican cerveza 1st :mug:

Congrats on the I.P.A. m8y! looks sweet, Ive just bottled some Real Ale that has a very similar colour or color (american spelling lol)to it,Ive just got my hands on an Australian I.P.A. but goin to try a mexican cerveza 1st :mug:

a nice Dos XX would be good, I want to try to make a batch of that, I would assume that would be a lager and I dont know if im ready for that.

Nice little blog you have. Hops and Vines is a great store. I am somewhat torn between them and Asheville Brewing Supply, but I would have to say that Alex and H and V offers much more advice and is more knowledgable.

Congrats on the IPA

Nice little blog you have. Hops and Vines is a great store. I am somewhat torn between them and Asheville Brewing Supply, but I would have to say that Alex and H and V offers much more advice and is more knowledgable.

Congrats on the IPA

Thanks for the support, Im guessing you live around the Haw Creek area due to your IPA lol

WNC eh? Im in Boone, sadly lacking in home brew stores. Always gotta stop by Greensboro on my way east...

Latest posts

Back