Shot a 30 sec commercial for the store need some feedback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The things that grabbed me the whole time, was that you have a very nice, clean, stocked store. I think that says it all. Nice commercial. Only nitpick would be that you didn't mention, or I don't remember you mentioning, the experience of the staff and their ability to help and answer brewing questions.

Great commercial! As everyone else has said, I would definitely shop in your store.

So it looks like I am going to have 95 spots on air over the next 3 weeks! 4 local stations to all the outside areas for about 100 miles.....Ohh I hope this helps get people to the May 5th Grand Opening and the AHA Big Brew Day.... We just got our tasting license so there is going to be (legal) beer and wine tasting in the store all day! Woo Hooo!

Thanks for all the support and feed back you guys!
Cheers
Jay

The things that grabbed me the whole time, was that you have a very nice, clean, stocked store. I think that says it all. Nice commercial. Only nitpick would be that you didn't mention, or I don't remember you mentioning, the experience of the staff and their ability to help and answer brewing questions.

"At Nor*Cal Brewing Solutions you'll find all the equipments, supplies and expert advice."

Great job! As stated so much better than most local commercials and the store looks great as well.

Nice opening to the commercial. I would tone down the background music bit. Other that that good pans thru the descriptions of the products and what is available. It was a enough to say I need to visit to see more.
Good Job.

I know you picked the font because of your logo, but I thought it was a bit much using it for the majority of your text.

Aside from that, the audio and video quality was great, and everyone was well composed and fairly natural, unlike a lot of store owners/employees that are awkward in front of the camera.

Not going to skim the comments on this one, but....

Pretty good all around. Bigger phone numbers, not sure if they just looked small on the PC or if they are small.

Also, Do the actual # underneath. I'd also include area codes.
So 221 - Brew becomes (###) ### - ####

Cell phones don't always have the letters so it can be hard to call sometimes. Also, sometimes in a hotel or w/e might see and need the area code.

Latest posts

Back