• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Johnson Controls A419 Wired Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barhoc11

Reaction score
I have a pre wired Johnson Controls A419 Temperature Controller that I have used for a few months without ANY issue. It has sat in a corner running my keezer but I figured that now that have built a dual stage controller, I no longer need this. This is the easiest way to get up and running with temperature controlling as you simply plug in your freezer/refrigerator and tell it what temperature you want to keep it at.

This goes for $84 + $8 shipping new on Northern Brewer but I am selling for $65 shipped. Good opportunity to get one of these barely used for cheap.

Let me know if you are interested!

image_619.jpg

Just to update, this won't be available until early January when I can build my dual stage controller. PM me if you are still interested, I will hold it for whomever sends payment first. I can arrange pickup if you are in the Detroit area.

My parts are in for my aquarium heater build so this is now available to be shipped. Please let me know if you are interested.

I made you an offer, the least you could have done is replied to my PM. I would have sent you 65 if you didn't accept my offer, but now I will have 65 on a paypal account and you will say someone beat me to it. Forget it.

I made you an offer, the least you could have done is replied to my PM. I would have sent you 65 if you didn't accept my offer, but now I will have 65 on a paypal account and you will say someone beat me to it. Forget it.

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to get you upset. It's still available if you want it.

Okay, thanks. I will paypal you the money right now. Let me know if it doesn't go through.

Back