FT Northern California beers for:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knucklenitz

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have access to most Northern California beers, fresh:

Russian River
Drake's
Bear Republic
Firestone Walker

Looking for:

Heady Topper
Troeg's Nugget Nectar
Three Floyd's, almost any hoppy variety

im in chicago, so i can get most three floyds. i currently have a few older dark lords and maybe some other randoms...ill ahve to look. if you have an idea of the beer you want from there i can go hunting for it.

I can probably grab some nugget nectar for you. I'll let you know tomorrow when I hit the store. How much would you want and what would you want to trade for it? It comes in 6ers.

I actually just had some nugget nectar two weeks ago. While not fresh, it was still a solid beer.

Fresh Nugget Nectar doesn't exist in late May/early June depending on your definition of fresh. I'm pretty sure they brew it in Jan/Feb. I understand alot of people where I live really, really like that beer, but I just don't understand the hype at all. To me it's an ok beer at best.

Thanks all. I didn't realize when NN was released so I'll probably wait till next time around. Talking with a couple of people about possible trades but still willing to trade if anyone else is interested in any Northern California variety.

Back