• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nevada Whole Cascade, Centennial, and Crystal Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultravista

Reaction score
Fellow home brewers, I have the following whole hops available for sale. Purchased as part of a group buy, I have Cascade, Centennial, and Crystal “left-overs” that I don’t have a need for. Each vacuum sealed bag is in the 5 ounce neighborhood and has been kept frozen.

Cascade - (5+5.2+5+5.2+5.2+5+5+5.2+5.2+5+2+5+5) = 63 ounces / 4 pounds
Centennial - (5+5+4+5) = 19 ounces / 1.1875 pounds
Crystal - (3.5+3) = 6.5 ounces

(5+5.2+5+5.2+5.2+5+5+5.2+5.2+5+2+5+5) + (5+5+4+5) + (3.5+3) = 88.5 ounces / 5.5 pounds packaged in 19 separate vacuum sealed Food Saver bags.

I prefer to sell to a single buyer to keep things simple, asking $50 + shipping.

PM if interested.

IMG_2517.jpg

mr_rogers - I still have the entire lot. I am not a hop seller but have this in my personal stash purchased from a group buy. Are you interested in purchasing the package? I take PayPal.

Payment received; thank you. I'll get this out Monday via UPS ground.

My wife is smiling as she has some space back in the freezer.

Yeah, I just packed 4 lbs, Saaz, Simcoe, sterling, and magnum, and put em in our fridge.. My wife is pissed. Can't wait until she see this next shipment!!

Sounds like we need some sort of wife/swmbo support group......anyone want to "hop"on the band wagon.....

I'm interested in three or so packs of cascade. Now do you still have them? I wish I worked on a computer for my job! haha

Good news. Shipping was a little more expensive than I thought it would be, $17, but now I have room for meat and food in the freezer.

Back