• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: perlick faucets, draft towers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningweird

Reaction score
I am going to buy some perlicks and a couple draft towers for my keezer build.

before i pull the trigger on new ones I wanted to check and see what was floating around out there.

Ideally I want two three tap towers, I will probably end up with three two taps though since it seems cheaper slightly.

let me know what you have and what you're looking for

I have a new 525ss perlick, would do 35 shipped if your interested. Also have some nice tap handles if interested, leinies honey weiss and red canoes, sam adams boston lager and octoberfest. Would do a nice package deal, any 1 tap handle and the faucet for 50 shipped

Just bought a SS 6-tap tower with cooling lines and everything except handles for about $150 from a guy here. He's in the Portland area. If you are interested I'll pm you his contact info.

Here are some pics, tap handles are like brand new. one tap handle and perlick 50 bucks, except for the octoberfest tap and perlick would be 55...

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

Ok. Tower is coverewd. Need 5 more perlick forward sealing faucets. A plus if they include the original black handles.

Sorry, I sent his info to several people. Now I see people saying he's out of stock. Glad I got mine first...

Latest posts

Back